Orlando Cooking Classes
Design My Birthday Cake offers a wide variety of Cooking Classes in Orlando. We offer cooking classes for adults and children for just about any cooking style. Our most popular cooking classes are cake and cookie baking, pie and tart baking, and the homemakers cooking class. Design My Birthday Cake offers cooking classes for beginners and experienced chefs alike. Our cooking classes are designed to thoroughly teach you the techniques and tricks for each dish presented.
Cake & Cookie Baking Class
- Learn How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- Learn How to Use Royal Icing
- Learn How to Make Candy Molding & Truffles
- Learn How to Decorate Cookies
The Cake & Cookie Baking Classes offered in Orlando focus on all the essentials techniques for baking those delicious baked desserts everyone loves. You will learn how to make a cake entirely from scratch including the decorations! You will learn how to make and use royal icing and decorate a variety of cookies. Last you will learn the art of making candy molding and truffles. After taking this class you will be equipped to take on any baking project, and impress all your friends and family with your new skills.
Pies & Tarts Baking Class
- Learn How to Make Lemon Pie
- Learn How to Make Pecan Pie
- Learn How to Make Pumpkin Pie
- Learn How to Make Chocolate Pie
At our Pie & Tart Baking Class you will learn how to bake a variety of pies. This cooking class is custom tailored for the Orlando region, you will learn how to bake lemon pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and chocolate pie. We can also teach you how to bake many other pies, just let us know what kind of pie you would like to learn how to make. Our pie and tart baking class is perfect for anyone looking to become an expert in the art of making pies.
Cookie Baking Class
- Learn How to Make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Learn How to Make Sugar Cookies
- Learn How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Learn How to Make Flower Sandwich Cookies
- Learn How to Make Madeleine Cookies
Design My Birthday Cake’s Cookie Baking Class is designed to teach you all the skills you will ever need to bake amazing cookies every time! We offer the cookie baking class in Orlando for all ages. Learn how to bake chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, flower sandwich cookies, and even madeleine cookies. Our repertoire of cookie baking is not limited to that, so ask us if you have any other style cookies you would like to learn how to bake. After taking our Cookie Baking Class you will be a master in the art of cookie baking techniques!
Homemakers Cooking Class
- Learn How to Make Focaccia Bread
- Learn How to Make Onion & Cherry Tomato Quiche
- Learn How to Make Chocolate Pie
- Learn How to Make Garlic, Lemon and Mint Stuffed Kibbeh
- Learn How to Make Chicken & Leek Meatballs
- Learn How to Make Spinach, Mushroom and Onion Boorekas
- Learn How to Make Lemon or Pecan Pie
- Learn How to Decorate a Cake from Scratch
Looking to sharpen those homemaking skills and learn how to cook amazing homemade meals for your husband, wife, or family in Orlando? Design My Birthday Cake’s cooking classes offer a professional approach to home cooking. We will teach you the proper techniques to make almost any dish. We will explain to you how to use the proper tools in the kitchen, and make best use of your time. Learn how to make focaccia bread, onion and cherry tomato quiche, chocolate pie, stuffed kibbeh, chicken and leek meatballs, and much more. We will teach you how to make a wide variety of home cooked meals and make your family dinners much more memorable.